A simpler vocal life
Finally an app for choirs, where everything can be gathered in one, rehearsal-friendly place.
Thousands of singers and conductors already use ChoirMate✨
Everything your choir needs,
gathered in one place
Read more below the picture
Get started with self-practice whenever you have a spare moment, instantly.
Listen anywhere, anytime
Whether you are on your way to work, school or at home does not matter. The curaded practice list for the next concert is always available.
Appointed choir members are responsible for updating the practice lists for their vocal group. Since the practice lists are shared, the fellow group memebers can easily get started practicing. Why waste time and energy finding the best audio files, when a few editors can facilitate for everyone else?
The good results from increased self-practice are both heard and felt.
Trusted by choirs world wide
Use the app in your language 🌍
We support English, German, Polish, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese Brazilian, French, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish and Icelandic.
🇺🇸 🇸🇪 🇳🇴 🇩🇰 🇫🇮 🇧🇷 🇮🇹 🇵🇱 🇩🇪 🇪🇸 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇮🇸
My life is going to be so much more comfortable now that I don't have to deal with Dropbox ever again 💕Marthe1st soprano in Oslokoret
I would certainly recommend ChoirMate to both singers and my colleaguesVibeckeConductor of Vrengenkoret
Ingeniously simple and user-friendly. Great with attendance registration, as well as messaging, rehearsal files, basically everything you need in a choir.AnneSinger in TotenToner
Great app! Finally an app that makes choir practice and administration much easier!VinhLeader of the vocal group Host!
In fact, a lot
Get the app
Feature rich, reasonably priced
Choose one of the two following plans
The free version, where your choir is boosted by many useful features in ChoirMate.
This is what your choir gets with ChoirMate Free:
- Create the choir
- Add and read your choir's sheet music
- Repertoire, set lists and practice lists
- 10 audio files per user
- Member list
- Calendar with attendance and absence registration
ChoirMate Group Package
Experience ChoirMate at its best, with access to all features and unlimited storage.
per month per choir
Your choir gets everything in ChoirMate Free, plus:
- Unlimited number of audio files
- Offline mode
- Play audio with the app closed
- Practice from your PC/Mac on the web version
- Built-in piano
- Export attendance records
- Send images in messages
- Polls *
* Only available in the group subscription
Get your choir started in these easy steps!
Get the app
Download the app, and create a user. The choir can be created after you have confirmed your email address.
Set up your choir
Enter info about the choir, add songs to set lists, upload sheet music and any audio files. You can also add the choir rehearsals and other activities to the calendar.
Invite your choir members
Via an invitation link, the choir members get help to download the ChoirMate app and join the choir.
You can appoint administrators and editors to help you manage the choir's content and features in ChoirMate. This makes it easy to collaborate on managing your choir.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I test ChoirMate in my choir? See answer
You start by creating the choir in ChoirMate through the app which can be downloaded on your phone or tablet. Then you can invite choir members to the choir you have created, using a special invitation link.
A good test is conducted by adding sheet music and rehearsal tracks through the app or web version. You can also add activities to the calendar, such as weekly choir rehearsals, so that attendance can be recorded.
- How can I print out the sheet music? See answer
- If an administrator has added sheet music for a song, you can go to the song, click on the dot menu to the right of the score and select "Print". This will send you a link to the score to your email address, so you can print out the score from a PC or Mac. The link expires after one hour. You can also select "Export" from the same menu, which allows you to print from your mobile phone or tablet, if you have set this up.
- How does access control work in ChoirMate? See answer
- There are several access levels controlled by roles in ChoirMate. Member, editor, and administrator are the three levels.
- How can I easily upload audio files to ChoirMate? See answer
- As an administrator, we recommend using the web version for this. There you can easily create the songs and drag audio files from a folder on your PC/Mac to the relevant song and vocal group. Currently, audio files in MP3 or M4A format are supported. MIDI files must be converted to one of these formats before they can be uploaded to ChoirMate.
- What does it cost to use ChoirMate? See answer
It's cheap, or free with some limitations. The goal is for all choirs to be able to enjoy using the world's best tool for choirs, regardless of their financial situation. An average-sized choir pays a total of USD 23 per month, which gives all members access to the features of ChoirMate.
Alternatively, the choir can use ChoirMate for free with some limitations, where members have the option to individually upgrade to full access for themselves at USD 2.99 per month.
- Are many people using ChoirMate? See answer
- Since January 2022, ChoirMate has quickly become very popular among choirs around the world! A five-digit number of choral singers are using the service today, and ChoirMate scores very highly in surveys on how satisfied choir leadership and singers are with its use.